My Pet Garden Announces My Pet Garden HOWLoween Celebration

My Pet Garden Announces My Pet Garden HOWLoween Celebration



Announcement: The My Pet Garden HOWLoween Celebration! Bring your pets, kids, or just yourself. Just show up for a HOWLoween celebration!



Pasadena, CA (PRWEB) October 10, 2007



My Pet Garden announces the My Pet Garden HOWLoween Celebration! Bring your pets, kids, or just yourself. Just show up for a HOWLoween celebration!



My Pet Garden has the reputation for being the leader in healthy pet foods, the best grooming, and a place where the whole family will see something magical and talk about their visit for days. Isn't it time you stepped into the My Pet Garden experience.



If you missed the "Super Amazing My Pet Garden Pet Food Party Menu Cook-off" in September, when humans ate pet food, now is your chance to experience the My Pet Garden commitment to "Crazy for Pets and Plants" for HOWLoween.



The My Pet Garden HOWLoween Celebration! is Sunday October 28th, 2 P. M. to 5 P. M. Whether you want to talk with the Pet Psychic or participate in the Scarecrow Building Contest, bring your pets, dressed in Costume, for the My Pet Garden Pet Costume Contest. Also, they will be featuring info on "How to Keep Pets Safe During Halloween", plus Apple Cider Doughnuts and other tasty refreshments.



Bring your kids and your pet (or just yourself!) and celebrate HOWLoween (Halloween) with My Pet Garden… Sunday October 28th, 2 P. M. to 5 P. M.



My Pet Garden is located at 2245 E. Colorado Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91107

Phone: 626-449-1600



They're so excited to see you! And remember, at My Pet Garden they are "Crazy about Pets and Plants"!



Www. mypetgarden. com



# # #

You have read this article health with the title My Pet Garden Announces My Pet Garden HOWLoween Celebration. You can bookmark this page URL http://ysagabriellechong.blogspot.com/2006/09/my-pet-garden-announces-my-pet-garden.html. Thanks!