My Creative Muse, Inc. Opens New Offices

My Creative Muse, Inc. Opens New Offices



My Creative Muse, Inc. has just relocated to Winter Park, FL. My Creative Muse, Inc. is a Digital Media & Arts Company found in 2001 by Deborah Hildebrand Hostios. My Creative Muse, Inc. is a one-stop source for creative solutions and the implementation of those ideas in all mediums! MCM acts as a creative producer to help clients with Brand Identification, Graphic Design, Commercials, 2D & 3D Animation and Multimedia/Website Design.



(PRWEB) June 16, 2004



My Creative Muse, Inc. relocated to new offices in the Wintergate Square at 1350 N. Orange Ave, Suite 201, Winter Park, FL 32789.



My Creative Muse, Inc. is a Digital Media & Arts Company founded in 2001 by Deborah Hildebrand Hostios. The MCM creative team also includes Stefanie Anderson, Production Manager; Tim Warchocki, Art Director/Illustrator; Monte Watson, Web Designer; Jay Levine, UCF Intern and Lauren DeBellas who interned last semester and joined the company full time this month after graduating from The University of Central FloridaÂ’s School of Film and Digital Media.



My Creative Muse, Inc. is a one-stop source for creative solutions and the implementation of those ideas in all mediums! MCM acts as a creative producer to help clients with Brand Identification, Graphic Design, Commercials, 2D & 3D Animation and Multimedia/Website Design.



My Creative Muse, Inc. was awarded the Council of 101 website for the Orlando Museum of Arts Fundraising Division, which includes the Festival of Trees and Antique Auction. My Creative Muse, Inc. will also produce PSA commercials for the 2004 Festival of Trees. Other current clients include Apartment Services USA, TheLivingGarden. com, Suntastic Tours International, Inc., First Class Fitness Systems, Inc., Accelerated Development Groups, Inc., Hometown Realty US, and Vine Family Chiropractic Center, P. A. In addition, My Creative Muse, Inc. launched a national brand identification for MyFitFamily. com at Chicago Book Expo in June, 2004, which included logo, business card, character, and web design, and the Have your cake and eat it too! health and fitness book series.



For more information on My Creative Muse, Inc. visit www. mycreativemuse. com or call 407-644-2501 to schedule a no obligation creative consultation.

You have read this article health with the title My Creative Muse, Inc. Opens New Offices. You can bookmark this page URL http://ysagabriellechong.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-creative-muse-inc-opens-new-offices.html. Thanks!