President of East Texas Company Releases "Average Joes" Song on YouTube

President of East Texas Company Releases "Average Joes" Song on YouTube



Clay Clemmer, President of Granite Division, Inc. (GDI) in Tyler, Texas is showing his patriotic colors by releasing a song he wrote called Average Joes. http://www. youtube. com/watch? v=s6V_I9kUyQ8



TYLER, Texas (PRWEB) October 25, 2008



In 1994, Clemmer wrote the song while serving in the Merchant Marines. He resurrected the lyrics and recorded audio and video at Robin Hood Studios in Tyler this past week.



"This is what I believe America needs to hear from an Average Joe, just like our plumber buddy," says Clemmer. "I own a business. I do not make $250,000 a year, not even close. I have had up to 50 plus employees and I have done everything possible to keep my word of giving my employees a minimum of 40 hours a week. I don't have health insurance; my kids get clothes from Wal-Mart and J. C.Penney's. My wife is an aid for the school district knocking down a whopping $1,050 a month take home. I provide a service for America by providing jobs for those who really want to work and enjoy doing it. We work and live within our means and don't expect any handouts or bailouts from the government or anyone else."



Clemmer is an inventor who developed a process for the manufacture of granite surfaces utilizing granite and marble 12"x12" tile. He has received two U. S. patents with three more pending. GDI's manufacturing facilities burned on June 9, 2008 but the employees teamed together to get the business back on its feet in two days, manufacturing its' patented GraniteLoc products in a nearby facility and selling marble slabs under the trees in the back of their property.



Clemmer began his work with natural stone in his family's monument shop when he was 14. His singing/songwriting skills took wings during his time in the Merchant Marines. The partnership which produced GDI began with a chance meeting at a gas station on I-20 near Dallas. In addition to his work with homes and businesses, his handiwork can be seen in a courthouse in Johnson County, numerous Catholic churches and a "Welcome to Texas" sign on I-40. www. granitedivision. com



Photo of Mr. Clemmer, PDF of original music score, bio and details available.

You have read this article health with the title President of East Texas Company Releases "Average Joes" Song on YouTube. You can bookmark this page URL http://ysagabriellechong.blogspot.com/2004/11/president-of-east-texas-company.html. Thanks!