Personal Trainer in St John's Wood Offers Free Valentine Workout for Couples

Personal Trainer in St John's Wood Offers Free Valentine Workout for Couples



Imran Ilahi, wants the local romantics to celebrate Valentine’s Day 2010 with his unique partner training program.



London (PRWeb UK) February 10, 2010



Fat loss expert and owner of Energie Personal Fitness, Imran Ilahi, wants the local romantics to celebrate Valentine’s Day 2010 with his unique partner training program.



For most people Valentine’s Day is about indulging their partners in wine, chocolate and flowers but this St John’s Wood personal trainer shows you how to keep the love for each other with his specially adapted partner training session workout for couples.



Personal training with your partner brings a different level of motivation, a fun element of competitiveness and provides extra support for each other during the workout programme. The Valentine’s workout will definitely get you both pumped up for the rest of the day!



As shown by our clients the results achieved by doing the partner training can change lives:



“I joined Energie in St John's Wood when I moved back to London after spending three years in New York. The New York lifestyle had taken its toll on my body and I wanted to lose some weight and tone up before my wedding in August. In just 2 months of training with my fiancé, Imran and the rest of the team, I shed over 16 pounds. Through a combination of intense cardio training and strength exercises, I was able to reach my weight goals without having to diet, while maintaining muscle mass and generally feeling healthier and having more energy. The team keep the work-outs interesting and challenging, which helps keep me motivated to achieve my goals. I think personal fitness is hugely important to leading a healthy, fulfilling life and if you can enjoy yourself while keeping fit, well that's even better.” Chris



“Deciding to join Energie was probably the best thing my husband and I could have done for ourselves. It was a slow start in the beginning given I had a no prior personal training experience (rather no training experience at all!) however the team adapted the training schedules as per my fitness levels. Since joining Energie, I have not only toned up physically, losing 14 cm of my waist in the first 6 months) but in general feel a lot better about myself. I have really enjoyed being able to train in the gym with my husband as well and get extra motivation from having him there! The team at Energie have been absolutely brilliant in motivating and challenging me without excessive restrictions on regular habits.”

Priyanka



The workouts will be challenging but effective - exercises such as the plank challenge, shadow boxing and kangaroo jumps will be performed at high intensity! So be prepared to work and sweat hard!



For further information or for a free trial Personal Training Session, please contact:

Imran Ilahi

T: 020 7483 4052



Notes for editors:



Imran Ilahi is a personal trainer in St Johns Wood. It his personal mission to improve the health of people by exposing them to the lies of the weight loss industry, while teaching them the correct way to integrate fitness into their busy lifestyles.



###

You have read this article health with the title Personal Trainer in St John's Wood Offers Free Valentine Workout for Couples. You can bookmark this page URL https://ysagabriellechong.blogspot.com/2003/09/personal-trainer-in-st-john-wood-offers.html. Thanks!